Serious Software. Fun Company.
Curious about what makes us tick? Want to know if you should trust our software? Looking to sell us something (we'd prefer you didn't)? Looking for a job? Doing some competitive research? Want to know if you'd enjoy being one of our customers? Want to come by for dinner and chat about the world of mobile software, industrial big data or maybe who's got the best Mexican food?
As a small company, every click counts:
In a nutshell...
- We are a small company--on purpose--and we use technology in every way possible to achieve scale. This makes us prioritize and we like it that way.
- Because of our size advantage we are able to release software quickly and reliably without adding significant cost to our customers. In fact, we've released over 350 minor updates and 5 major versions of our software in just a few years. If you are a customer, it also means you get to speak to the management whenever you want. In fact, you can email the CEO right now if you want, although the contact Transpara form might get you a faster response if he happens to be on a airplane or asleep.
- Our roots are in building high-scale, mission-critical software applications. Our founders have decades of experience (each) in creating software for the energy, utilities, oil & gas, process manufacturing and IT/data center industries. We are used to looking at every application as if it is running a nuclear power plant, which our customers seem to like.
- We come from some reputable backgrounds, including senior positions at OSIsoft, Microsoft, Honeywell, Sequencia, Emerson/Intellution and Invensys/Wonderware.
- We have customers in all major regions and we are able to support customers across all time zones.
- This isn't our first time around the block. Michael also founded PID, Inc. (sold to Rockwell) and Sequencia (sold to OSIsoft) and the other founders were part of those teams. You could say we've put the band back together for an even bigger tour.
We enjoy what we do and take our customers and our software very seriously. But, since building trust through a web page is difficult, we prefer you just give us a call to see what we do and how we do it. We are always happy to share.
All the best,
The Transpara Team