The Transpara Manifesto
The Transpara company manifesto was designed for us to use internally to remind us of why our customers find value in our software and like working with us. It's also why we like coming to work every day. We eventually realized that we should share these beliefs with our existing customers, prospective customers and publicly on our web site, so here goes...
- Transparency rules. It’s in our name.
- We question everything, especially the status quo
- “Enterprise-class” software does not need to be “enterprise-complex”
- If software is created properly, deployment projects can be eliminated
- With the right focus on user experience, training requirement can also be eliminated
- Quality is our primary focus; usability is #2; features are #3
- Simplicity, clarity and quality will always be in demand
- We are a small company - on purpose - and we are not shy about it
- Our company and teams are spread out, remote and global, by design
- Team: Real people, experts, rule breakers, friends