Visual KPI Pricing
Visual KPI Pro and Enterprise licenses go beyond just software to include the everything you need. Installation, setup, basic configuration and training (all with real human beings) are included. Beyond that, you have the choice of named or concurrent user pricing, perpetual or annual subscription terms, and 3 levels of features (Starter, Pro, Enterprise).
What is not included? Basically, you need to provide the server (or virtual machine, or cloud instance) and some software prerequisites along with at least one smart person who knows what you want to monitor (KPIs), how you want it arranged (your hierarchy/groups), what to call things (naming), and where your data lives (source).
10-User Starter Package
Put up to 50 Objects (KPIs, Values, Trends and Tables) on any device. Includes 10 named user licenses and all Pro Edition features, including unlimited groups and links.
$1500 annual subscription** or $5000 perpetual license***
including installation, setup and training
Compare Visual KPI Editions
How Visual KPI is priced
To keep things flexible, we have two pricing models: Perpetual and subscription. Both are priced by the number of named or concurrent users you have (each user can take advantage of Visual KPI on multiple devices), so count up your users and let's get started. Here's a quick rundown:
The price is dependent on the number of users you have, so please contact us for a quote.
With each perpetual license, there is a mandatory maintenance agreement for 20% of the list price per year. This includes phone, email and web support along with product upgrades, updates and fixes.
All subscription licenses include phone, email and web support along with product upgrades, updates and fixes.
Subscriptions are annual with no commitment, and can be converted to Perpetual licences or adjusted at any time.
To get more information on subscription pricing, please contact us (and include your estimated number of users).
In case you are interested (and because we are all about transparency), here's a quick overview of why we price our software the way we do...
- Most importantly, we price based on the value we provide our users. Just one crisis saved, one process improved, one disaster averted, or one opportunity capitalized on is usually enough to pay for our software many times over.
- This is enterprise mobile BI and alerting software, not a consumer web app. It has been built for industrial and mission-critical use. Even if that's not what you use it for, it's probably good knowing that others do.
- Years of development from a real software company, so you don't need to employ coders and consultants to configure, maintain and run it.
- Constant updates, support for new devices. We release new updates and features all the time - no need to wait months or years for that new feature.
- Services included - there is no project cost that sits along side our licensing cost. Our engineers will get you up and running, trained and viewing data and this is included in the cost.
The most important component of the price is how much value you get in return. Because of this, and the fact that we can deploy a fully functioning version over the web in less than a day, we suggest you try it for free. We'll pick up the cost of deployment with one of our experts on the phone/web leading you through the process. After 30 days, including support and Q&A, you'll know whether Visual KPI is right for you. Click to get started...