Visual KPI Release Notes
As you can see we keep ourselves quite busy around here. Unlike many enterprise software applications, we deliver frequent releases and add new features all the time. As part of our maintenance and support service, all customers and free-trial users have full access to all updates and releases. Not a user yet, try it out for free. Check out the entries marked COOL or WICKED COOL to see what gets the boss all excited. :)
- 2742 Fix: Interfaces - (AF Interface) Issues when trending an AF Attribute with a newly created PI Tag.
- 2743 New: Multiple Subsystems - Ability to hide calculations (equations) in trend cursors.
- 2727 New: Multiple Subsystems - Ability to suppress tag name in trend cursors.
- 2728 Fix: Web Server - Multi-trend shows future data.
- 2729 Fix: Web Server - Time offset problem in trend.
- 2730 New: Multiple Subsystems - AGL Performance Enhancements (Note: we no longer support group based AGL).
- 2731 New: Multiple Subsystems - Client App VPN Settings.
- 2732 Fix: Web Server - Special Characters causing GeoMap issues.
- 2733 Fix: Web Server - (Group Trend) Preservation of Pen Types (step, symbol, etc) for each object (value, KPI).
- 2734 Fix: Web Server - Sparkline not showing current value on single point trend
- 2735 Fix: Web Server - AdHoc Value form submission with no lookup entered causes path issues.
- 2736 Fix: Interfaces - (ODBC Interface) Single Lookup Error can cause all Lookups to fail.
- 2740 Fix: Interfaces - (AF Interface) I/O Timeout and Special PI Enumerations are shown as Tag Not Found.
- 2712 New: Multiple Subsystems – KPI level override for Time in State (email alerts).
- 2713 New: Multiple Subsystems – SQL Integration Server added allowing for meta data integration from any RDBMS.
- 2714 New: AF Interface – Occasional issues with trends not appearing for PI-Point data references