Visual KPI Release Notes
As you can see we keep ourselves quite busy around here. Unlike many enterprise software applications, we deliver frequent releases and add new features all the time. As part of our maintenance and support service, all customers and free-trial users have full access to all updates and releases. Not a user yet, try it out for free. Check out the entries marked COOL or WICKED COOL to see what gets the boss all excited. :)
- 2692 New: Multiple Subsystems – Subsitution values and calculation types added to better handle non numeric data (bad values, i/o timeouts, etc) in numeric caclulations.
- 2693 New: Alert Server – KPI level override for alert silence duration.
- 2694 New: Web Server – New functions added (Concat & ConcatSep).
- 2684 Fix: Multiple Subsystems - Status column equation support issues. Processing of equations using local KPI variables like [Actual] or [Target] (no interface reference) or any tag value (with interface reference) returns a status of Unknown.
- 2666 New: AF Integration Server- New key words (Hi, HiHi, HiHiHi, Lo, LoLo, LoLoLo) added.
- 2667 Fix: Multiple Subsystems - Issue with bad values (bad tag etc) and In Service. In Service will only be true for valid values now.
- 2647 New: Web Server - Added support for French (France) locale
- 2648 Fix: Alert Service - Fixed issue when the Alert Server locale differs from the Visual KPI database locale
- 2586 Fix: Web Server - Y Axis on Trend cut off top label
- 2640 New: Multiple Subsystems - Support for Starter Licensing
- 2642 New: Multiple Subsystems - Add IsBetween, IsGreaterThan, IsLessThan and IsEqualTo Functions
- 2643 New: Interfaces - Add OSIsoft PI RDA (Rich Data Access) Interface
- 2644 New: Interfaces = OLEDB Support for Excel Interface